The Southern’s Annual Meeting on June 15 – 18, 2021 (Vendor Events June 17 and 18)
Why attend the Southern Annual Meeting?
- Learn from industry experts the latest profit-making techniques in small, highly interactive education sessions.
- Take advantage of awesome opportunities for networking with other distributors, brokers, manufacturers and suppliers.
- Learn about the latest products and services from and conduct business with the nation’s top convenience store manufacturers, brokers and suppliers.
Click here for a copy of our Sneak Preview.
For participating wholesalers:
- Online Meeting Registration Site – Please register each of your attendees and family members for name badges and provide dinner R.S.V.P.s. Your registration includes all breakfasts, education sessions, Ten-2-Profit, House of Deals, (2) receptions. (2) dinners, and golf outing. You can add your spouse and children (under 18) for no additional cost. You will also be able to purchase raffle tickets, sign up for the golf outing, and the “One More Thing” event on Friday night. Click here to register.
- Hotel Reservations – The Southern does NOT make your room reservations. Please reserve your rooms directly from the Grand Hotel Golf Resort and Spa by following this link. NOTE: The deadline for our group rate of $229++ is Monday, May 17, 2021.
- Airport – The hotel suggests either Mobile or Pensacola, FL airports.
- Ten-2-Profit – Please let us know as soon as possible if you will be having one or two tables. All 2021 Confirmed Distributors will be receiving a list of appointments on or before May 30, 2021.
- Show Deals – This year’s Show Deals will be sent to Distributors starting June 11th.
NOTE: The Southern’s Annual Meeting is a members-only event. If you are interested in becoming a member of the Southern Association of Wholesale Distributors (The Southern), please click here for more information. If you have any questions on becoming a member or need to confirm your membership status, please call us at 770-932-3263 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.