The Southern’s 97th Annual Meeting
June 16-19, 2020 (Vendor Events June 18-19)
Sheraton Panama City Beach Golf and Spa Resort
4114 Jan Cooley Drive
Panama City, FL 32408
The Southern’s Wholesale Members sell over $50 billion a year in our 14-state region (and surrounding states). They all come together once a year at our annual meeting to conduct business, attend education sessions and network with the top manufacturers in the industry.
If you have already signed up to be a vendor, go to scroll down to the Confirmed 2020 Vendors section of this page.
Check out the 2019 Southern Annual Meeting Recap Video. (Run-time under 3 min.):
Annual Meeting includes:
- Guaranteed appointments with buyers during our Ten-2-Profit event.
- Opportunity to continue conversations at the “House of Deals” event.
- “Virtual House of Deals” portal featuring pre- and post-event deal offerings to buyers.
- Pricing designed to encourage families to attend the meeting with you – spouses and children under 18 are FREE.
- Streamlined process to participate:
- No dealing with a general services contractor
- No ordering expensive carpet / electrical / labor
- No booth to design / ship / set up / ship home
Our vendor partners are family here at the Southern. We have created an environment where business gets done and relationships get strengthened. We hope you will join us in Williamsburg! If you have any questions, please call us at 770-932-3263.
- Attendee Registration – All confirmed vendors receive a link to register all of their attendees in February/March 2020. All attendees (including spouses and children) need to be registered so that they will have a badge ready for them when they arrive at the meeting in Panama City. A badge is needed to attend all events!
- Hotel Information – The Southern does NOT make your room reservations. Please reserve your rooms directly from the Sheraton Panama City Resort and Spa by following this link. NOTE: The deadline for our group rate of $199++ is Friday, May 15, 2020.
- Shipping – If you would like to ship samples to hotel, please use the address at the top of this page and mark it HOLD FOR GUEST: (your name).
- Ten-2-Profit One-On-One Appointments – Remember, the Annual Meeting no longer follows the traditional tradeshow format. All 2020 Confirmed Vendors will be receiving a list of our Southern wholesale buyers on or before May 15, 2020 for ranking the order in which you would like to meet with them. (Vendors will be provided a list of their appointments on or before May 31, 2020.)
- House of Deals – The 2nd Vendor Event is the House of Deals event on Friday, June 19, 2020. This is where the Vendors will each have a table and 8 ft. banner, provided by the Southern, and the wholesale buyers will move from table to table. If you are a returning vendor, then you will need to bring the banner that was created for you. If you would like to update it, there will be an additional charge. If you are a new vendor, we will reach out to you for logo or artwork for your 2020 banner. January/February 2020
- Onsite Vendor Directory – Be on the lookout for an email asking you to provide (or edit existing) Vendor Directory Listing. February/March 2020
- New Items Kits – New Item Kits are a great way to provide buyers with a sneak peek into the quality, effectiveness, and taste of your products. The exact contents of the kit may vary according to your business, product and/or service, but the result should always be the same – increased awareness, interest, and a boost in upfront sales. You will receive a list of Southern’s member buyers along with their mailing addresses.
- Magazine Advertising Invitation – This is the annual magazine that is distributed to all distributors, manufacturers, state associations and Board Members prior to the 2020 Annual Meeting. Check out our 2019 Southern Annual Meeting Magazine by clicking here.
Our vendor partners are family here at the Southern. We have created an environment where business gets done and relationships get strengthened. We hope you will join us in Panama City If you have any questions, please call us at 770-932-3263.