The Southern’s 94th Annual Meeting
June 13-17, 2017 (vendor events June 15-16)
Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
New Orleans, LA
The Southern Announces Major Changes to Annual Meeting to Benefit Buyers and Sellers!
The Southern’s convenience wholesale members sell over $50 billion a year in our 14-state region (and surrounding states). Our 94th Annual Meeting is being held in New Orleans, June 13 – 16, 2017 (buyer events on 6/15 and 6/16) and we want you to join us! We have re-imagined this event to make it more valuable for you.
- Guaranteed appointments with buyers.
- Enhanced opportunity to buy/sell at the House of Deals event being held at the House of Blues.
- New online show deal portal featuring pre- and post-event deal offerings to buyers.
- Revised pricing designed to encourage families to attend the meeting with you.
- Streamlined process to participate:
- No dealing with a general services contractor
- No ordering expensive carpet / electrical / labor
- No booth to design / ship / set up / ship home
Click below to watch what industry leaders are saying about the Southern and the changes planned for 2017. (Run-time under 3 min.)
Special thanks to the following companies for participating in the production of this video: Core-Mark, Imperial Trading, The Hershey Company, J. L. Gaddy, H. T. Hackney, Li’l Drug, & Eby Brown.
What people are saying about The Southern:
What people are saying about the Annual Meeting: