The Southern’s 95th Annual Meeting
June 12-15, 2018 (vendor events June 14-15)
Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel
Myrtle Beach, SC
2018 Vendor Brochure and Application
If you have already signed up to be a vendor, go to Confirmed 2018 Vendors information.
Why be a vendor at the Southern’s Annual Meeting?
With the proliferation of shows, the evolution of technology, and increasing costs to exhibit, the traditional trade show model no longer provides the value it once did. The bottom line – sellers want meetings with buyers and buyers want deals. That is why we re-imagined our annual meeting.
In addition to a host of ways to connect with buyers including receptions, dinners, ed sessions, golf and more, we have two vendor events designed specifically with you in mind…
The buyers in attendance are wholesale distributors of grocery and convenience products covering 14 states (plus surrounding states) and representing over $50 billion in gross annual revenue. Our region alone contains over 46% of all c-stores in the country.
Check out the highlights from the 2017 Southern Annual Meeting. (Run-time under 3 min.)
Which vendors have attended in the past?
Click here to view the Southern Showcase vendors from previous years.
Click here to view a copy of our 2017 Southern Meeting Magazine.
For more information on being a vendor at the Southern’s 2018 Annual Meeting, refer to the 2018 Vendor Brochure and Application, call 770-932-3263 or email email@example.com. We hope to see you there!
Confirmed 2018 Vendors:
- Attendee Registration – All confirmed vendors should have received a link to register their attendees. The email will be sent to the primary contact provided on the application. If you have not received it, please check your SPAM folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you still have not received it, please call the SAWD office at 770-932-3263.
- Hotel Information – The Southern does NOT make your room reservations at the hotel. Please reserve your rooms directly from the Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel by clicking here. If you would prefer, you can call the Sheraton Myrtle Beach 888-627-8203. Be sure to mention that you are with the Southern to get our negotiated rate. IMPORTANT: It has come to our attention that scammers are contacting our folks and offering them discounted rooms at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel in June. The groups that we have identified so far go by the names of GTA Travel L.L.C. and Global Expo Travel. DO NOT book anything through them and DO NOT give them a credit card. Please only use the above link to reserve your rooms in Myrtle Beach.
- Show Deals – Our Virtual Show Deal Portal expands your selling window by making your show deals available to buyers from June 1 to June 30. A representative from Spotlight Innovations, our portal developer, will be contacting all confirmed vendors with more information on how to take advantage of this FREE tool.
- Advertising Opportunity– If you would be interested in advertising in our 2018 Annual Meeting Magazine, click here for a Distributor Insertion Order or click here for a Manufacturer Insertion Form. You can also refer to our Ad Specifications by clicking here. We have just a few spots left!
- Rankings for Ten-2-Profit One-On-One Appointments – Approximately 5 weeks out from the meeting in June, we will be reaching out to all confirmed vendors with a list of buyers that will be attending the meeting. From this list, vendors will be able to provide us with their rankings for the appointments.
- Complimentary “House of Deals” Banner – If you are a new vendor for 2018, we will be reaching out to you regarding the artwork for your complimentary banner for the House of Deals event on Friday June 15th. NOTE: All returning vendors will use the banner that was produced for them last year.
- Onsite Vendor Directory – We will be reaching out to each Vendor to request or confirm their listing in the Onsite Vendor Directory.